Precision oncology biomarkers are essential tools for tailoring cancer treatment to individual patients, as they provide insights into tumor biology and guide the selection of targeted therapies. This field has witnessed significant advancements in recent years, with state-of-the-art technologies and emerging strategies driving progress.
Key technologies in precision oncology biomarker research include:
• Next-generation sequencing (NGS) for comprehensive genomic profiling
• Liquid biopsies for real-time monitoring, and
• Proteomics and metabolomics for a deeper understanding of cellular processes
Functional genomics techniques, such as CRISPR-Cas9 and RNA interference, help validate biomarkers and identify new therapeutic targets.
As a leading market intelligence firm, BIS Research strives to stay on top of the latest emerging trends in the healthcare sector, among several other industry verticals.
In the bid to do the same, BIS is conducting a deep intelligence webinar on the state-of-the-art technologies and emerging strategies used through the precision oncology biomarkers.
Here are all the details:
Webinar Topic: Precision Oncology Biomarkers | State-of-the-Art Technologies and Emerging Strategies
The main agenda of this webinar is to understand and explore the following:
• Explanation of the role of biomarkers in personalized cancer treatment
• Overview of the challenges in biomarker identification and validation
• Overview of the best practices for biomarker discovery and validation
• Discussion of the importance of rigorous study design and statistical analysis
• Highlight examples of successful biomarker identification and validation studies
• Overview of new and emerging technologies for biomarker discovery, including genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics
• Discussion of the advantages and limitations of these technologies
• Highlight examples of how these technologies have been used to identify new biomarkers.
• Presentation of case studies that illustrate the use of biomarker identification in precision oncology.
• Discussion of the impact of biomarker identification on patient outcomes and personalized treatment plans
• Overview of the future directions of biomarker identification for precision oncology
• Discussion of the potential for combining multiple technologies to improve biomarker identification and validation.
Our eminent panelists for this webinar will be:
Shibicharkravarthy Kannan – Shibichakravarthy is a physician scientist with medical degree from India and PhD in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology from University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, USA. Dr. Kannan is currently the founder and CEO of Oncophenomics which is an AI driven preclinical drug discovery and development company. Prior to this, he worked as the CEO of Theranosis Life Sciences Pvt Ltd in Hyderabad, India, which is a personalized medicine-based startup where he was leading the microfluidics lab-on-a-chip product development team.
Michael R. Rossi – Michael R. Rossi, PhD, FACMG is the Vice President of Translational Science and Multi-Modal Real World Evidence Solutions at ConcertAI. Prior to ConcertAI, he was the Division Head of Molecular Oncology for Solid Tumors at Sema4 and also held the title of Associate Professor in the Department of Genetics & Genomic Sciences at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York.
Mike has extensive expertise in genomics and genetics applications for clinical diagnostics, cancer research, and oncology clinical trials, and has authored or co-authored over 65 peer review publications focusing primarily on genomic mechanisms that drive human cancers and response to therapy
Akash Mhaskar – Akash Mhaskar is a principal analyst, healthcare, and leads the cell and gene therapy segment at BIS Research. He has about eight years of experience in healthcare market research and consulting. He comes with a rich experience in pharma and med-tech space, with specialization in competitive analysis, epidemiology modeling, and impact analysis.
Nitish Singh – Nitish Kumar is the principal consultant within the healthcare unit of BIS Research. He has a postgraduate degree in pharmaceutical sciences and over eight years of experience managing biopharma, life sciences, and biotechnology domains. Nitish has a successful track record of consulting Fortune 500 clients in the bio-pharmaceuticals and life sciences domain. He is experienced in preparing epidemiological-based data models for biopharmaceutical products.
Why should you attend the webinar?
Apart from the fact that several expert minds from the healthcare industry will be a part of this extensive webinar, this will be a great opportunity:
• To understand the adoption of oncology biomarkers in precision medicine.
• To identify the key trends in the ‘oncology biomarkers space.
• To explore upcoming technologies for biomarkers
• To assess the major challenges hindering the adoption of biomarker-based testing.
• To explore market developments in different regions related to oncology biomarkers.
Timing and Registration:
The webinar is going to take place on 17th May’23 at the following global timings:
• 09:00 A.M. (EST)
• 02:00 P.M. (GMP)
• 06:30 P.M. (IST)
Visit our website and register for the event today.
Organ transplantation has been a life-saving procedure for millions of people around the world, providing hope and a second chance at life for those...
In today's fast-paced digital world, consumers expect lightning-fast internet speeds, uninterrupted streaming, and crystal-clear voice communication....
The global demand for achieving the net zero emission target by 2050 has pushed governments all over to adapt and adopt advanced carbon removal...