The global demand for achieving the net zero emission target by 2050 has pushed governments all over to adapt and adopt advanced carbon removal technologies to go carbon negative.
Carbon di-oxide removal, or CDR, is the core method that is used to remove carbon di-oxide from the Earth’s atmosphere and promote a more eco-friendly environment.
Direct air capture (DAC) combined with durable storage, soil carbon sequestration, biomass carbon removal and storage, improved mineralization, ocean-based carbon di-oxide removal (CDR), and afforestation/reforestation are just a few of the many methods that fall under the umbrella of CDR.
Some of the key trends driving the adoption of carbon dioxide removal are as follows:
• Industrial decarbonization strategies
• Favourable government policies towards the adoption of carbon dioxide removal methods
• Stringent emission regulation policies adopted by key economies across the globe.
• Investments and collaborations by public and private entities towards development of carbon removal methods.
It is, indeed, an important topic of discussion, because a carbon free environment is the need of the hour to save our planet. And, therefore, BIS Research is glad to announce its upcoming webinar on this particular subject.
Here are all the details:
Webinar Topic: Going Carbon Negative | Future Potential of Carbon Removal Technologies
The main agenda of this webinar is to understand and explore the following:
• Primary sources of carbon emissions and associated environmental issues
• Carbon dioxide removal – key technology and adoption scenario
• Carbon dioxide removal (CDR): trends and key market developments
• Carbon dioxide removal as a credible solution
• Conclusion and future outlook
Our eminent panellists for this webinar will be:
Aksel Gungor – Aksel is the Head of Partnerships at Carbonˣ, which empowers companies to neutralize their residual emissions by de-risking the procurement of high-quality and permanent carbon removal credits to ultimately help accelerate permanent CDR activity around the world. Carbonˣ recently announced its pre-seed funding round of nearly €1M in October of 2022. The company is based in Paris, France.
Nikolaus Wohlgemuth – During the more than 15 years career in climate change mitigation, Nikolaus gathered in depth know-how on emission reduction certificates. As early as 2017, Nikolaus started considering biochar and other carbon sinks as one of the major solutions for our climate crisis. With his long-term experience, he is now supporting Carbonfuture in successfully navigating itself through the jungle of standards and methodologies surrounding CO2 certificates.
Aryan Akshya – Aryan work as a senior research analyst in the advanced materials and chemicals domain. With an experience of more than 4 years in the market intelligence Aryan has worked on various projects related to specialty chemicals, bulk chemicals, packaging, sustainable chemicals and decarbonization.
Pooja Manek – Pooja is the lead analyst for advanced materials, chemicals & sustainability practice at BIS Research. She is responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting market developments and technologies in the domain. Pooja also drives organizational initiatives, develop subject matter expertise and enhance people’s skills.
Why should you attend the webinar?
Apart from the fact that several of expert minds from industry will be a part of this extensive webinar, this will be a great opportunity to learn about:
• Understanding the need to adopt carbon dioxide removal methods
• Identifying factors limiting the carbon dioxide removal adoption
• Exploring upcoming technologies in carbon dioxide removal industry
• Exploring market opportunities in different regions
• Analysing the futurist scenario of the carbon removal industry
Timing and Registration:
The webinar is going to take place on 14th March’23 at following global timings:
• 9:00 A.M. (EST)
• 3:00 P.M. (CET)
• 7:30 PM (IST)
Visit our website and register for the event today.
The team of experts from the field of energy and fuel of future, and analysts from the advanced materials, chemicals and fuels at BIS Research,...
Carbon nanotubes have been present in the technological world for over a decade and have suffered a depression in commercial market in the recent...
Over the years, with an increase in the global population along with the boost in the economic growth, the consumption of refrigeration units, heat...